Monday, May 12, 2008

Morocco Pops, Sour Milk Fizzles

I've become akin to a local god in the apartment building I'm staying in (literally, I was told "God bless you and your travels for coming here" or something like that) thanks to fixing the WiFi connection, so I decided to take advantage of it by checking on my beloved Fizzle-Pop. It took a while to log in unfortunately due to Google's excessive helpfulness. Please note the tiny arabic writing on top of our banner in the above screenshot. If anyone can tell me which one of those is "Sign In" please let me know. 

Anyways, things are awesome. Don't worry Martin/Katie, I still haven't checked my work email. Props to all the new contributors and the new posts. And it looks like Rob and I are both still alive, so we are both "winners" on that bet. 
Other highlights include:
  • Getting sick from sour milk. Yeah, they serve it sour on purpose.
  • Quality time with the lady.
  • Testing my natural resistance to mosquitos/malaria.
  • Meeting what are quite possibly the nicest and most generous people ever.
  • Finding out that bread sucks in America, and cheese sucks in Morocco.
  • Getting a text message from my Blizzard friend randomly that Blizzcon is on again this year... so I'll probably be gone sometime in October doing "competitive research."
  • That I can't play the race card and have my "Puerto Ricaness" save me from bad sun burns.
  • Discovering that the climbing mechanics found in the game Assassin's Creed would indeed be possible in cities such as the ones i've been staying in.
Baslama. See you all on Monday.

1 comment:

Martin Pearce said...

Well, well, well...you couldn't resist...could you?! Yet, we're not surprised...thankfully, it wasn't work email...but glad to see you're enjoying your African adventure and that you're soaking in all of it. Safe travels.