Monday, May 12, 2008

What's Your Price?


Okay we have a very important survey here. How much money would it take to eat one of Brent's two year old twinkies displayed at his station. According to Hostess the recommended shelf life is 25 days. But don't fret because a twinkie also is basically void of any real dairy product so not much in there can really spoil. So what's your price?


I'll start it out. Mine is $1,000 - can't drop below the four figure amount.


I think Noah would do it for $3,000 or a new air conditioning system for his Audi, installed.


Who's next?

5 comments:

Kristin Fontanilla said...

Maybe for an Hermès Birkin, I'd do it. Maybe.

Anonymous said...

I'll do it for 2 Sex & the City movie tickets and 4 cans of Sofia champagne.

And I've secured a financier who will pony up if I eat the Twinkie at Fridayside.

Now I just have to hope I don't get under-bid....

Anonymous said...

I would do it for a pair of christian louboutin shoes!

Jessica Sheets said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica Sheets said...

Kristin--try this: http://lesailes.hermes.com/datas/modules/US/135_1207315005524
/shared/pdf/kelly_papier.pdf