Friday, April 3, 2009

Biggest Tech No-Nos

From Switched yesterday- the 16 biggest tech no-nos.

It's a pretty interesting list and I'm sure we can all relate to quite a few of them. Some of the ones that made me sit up and point my finger at my screen yelling, "Yeah, exactly!" include:

  • Accidentally hitting All Reply - ...then again, how else would we learn how to retrieve/resend emails?
  • Writing in ALL CAPS
  • Leaving a phone ringer on - Okay, I've done this and I realize not everyone likes Vanilla Ice- oops.
  • Being a bad customer with gadgets
  • Never removing Bluetooth headsets
  • Sharing large files

However, there were a couple on the list that made me think, "Who cares?":

  • Constant, lame status updates - My opinion? Who cares. Just skim it and forget it. Unless you're suffering from Twitterhea, or something
  • Pocket calling - Eh, I usually think this is funny when it happens to me and any fodder for mocking someone is not so bad in my book.
  • Forgetting attachments - Not really a big deal. It happens.

What are some of your tech no-nos?

NOTE: By the way: tech"no nos?" O rLy? How about saying biggest tech irritations? Or biggest tech annoyances? But "no no"- what am I, five?

1 comment:

Tera Randall said...

Kristin! How did you know about my ring tone?! :) Ice Ice Baby....