Monday, January 26, 2009

Wish list for Facebook

A very appropriate article in Silicon Alley Insider about creating friend groups...

From Henry Blodget:
Please develop a new feature called "Personal Friends" or "Work Friends" or "Extra Special Friends" or "BFFs" or "Friends You Want To Hear Meaningless Trivia About All Day Long." Please give me the ability to put friends in these groups without telling them I have done so (and, more importantly, without telling the friends I haven't put in the groups that I haven't. I REALLY don't want to offend anyone).

Please develop this feature soon, so I can be friends with everyone who wants to be my friend and yet can also follow my actual friends without pissing all my other friends off. If you do that, by the way, I'll finally also be able to just unplug LinkedIn.
Thanks, Facebook!

No comments: