Tuesday, December 16, 2008

If you could change your name to a movie character what would it be?

So NFL player Greg White who plays for the Buccaneers just changed his name to Stylez G. White. For what reason - he liked the character Rupert "Stiles" Stilinski in Teen Wolf. http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/I-nominate-Stylez-G-White-for-best-NFL-name-cha?urn=nfl,129376

So that makes me wonder what movie character name would you like for yourself?

I think I would go with Joshua after the supercomputer in War Games. "Would you like to play a game of chess?"

Chime in. Let me know what movie character name you want.

1 comment:

Noah Banning said...

I'd definitely have to go with Iñigo Montoya from The Princess Bride.

Just so I could say, "My name is Iñigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die."