Friday, October 17, 2008

Dressing for PR Agency Success

My early morning reading led me to this PRWeek article about how to dress for success at an agency. The article was less of a “how-to” and more like a reiteration of what most of us already know. The PR agency world is casual, business casual at best. The lack of uniformity sparks creativity they say.

One fashion agency says it gives employees clothing from client brands to build loyalty within teams. Thinking along those lines, what does your dress code loyalty look like if you work with technology and geeky gaming companies?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I dressed according to client brand loyalty, I'd be in nothing but khakis and branded collared shirts.

No, thank you.

-KFont

Charlie said...

I think then we'd all be wearing our Dungeons & Dragons beanies.