Thursday, June 12, 2008

Seattle Weather: Colder Than Siberia!


So, I could go on and on about the dismal weather in Seattle. It has been downright terrible. I know Seattle summer does not usually start till mid-July but November weather in June, come on, stop the torture. Okay, I know the photo is not from Seatttle. It is actually Martin Stadium in Pullman on Tuesday morning, June 10th. Normally, it would be around 100 degrees in Pullman, not snowing!


Don't worry supposedly relief is on the way. McQuaid is leaving town so as soon as her plane departs the sun should reappear.


What I really found interesting though is how much discussion spurred from the headline in yesterday's Seattle Times. I talked about it in the lunch area. I heard people talking about it on the sidewalk. A freind mentioned it to me on the phone. And at the coffeeshop this morning another friend brought it up again. I have to give credit to the Times, in a world bombarded with 24/7 news they found a topic and a headline that obviously struck a chord. Maybe, people really do like talking about the weather.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Sam approves of this message.