Monday, February 18, 2008

Identifying Top Bloggers

Marshall Kirkpatrick, from ReadWritewWeb, has basically confirmed, in more or less words, what I have been saying for a very long time - Technorati Sucks! For a while there I thought I was going crazy because the site kept making these so called 'improvements' and the service kept getting worse! About 6 months ago I used Technorati to develop all of my blog lists and to do online tracking for our clients - now I look else where.  Check out Marshall's blog posting below where he weighs the pros and cons of several platforms used for identifying top bloggers in any niche. 


I've gone ahead and added these websites to our 'PR Resources' list over to the right - check them out when you get a chance and let us know which ones you find the most helpful for creating your own blog lists!

No comments: